Thursday, August 14, 2008

Where has the summer gone?

I can't believe tomorrow is August 15. The ultimate sign that summer is almost gone is the start of the Minnesota State Fair and that is next week. I just can't believe how the time has flown by. I suppose I was a little distracted.


As my last post reported, I was embarking on a series of four shows in a row - Art on the Square in Madison, WI, Mid-summers Arts Festival at the Kohler Arts Center in Sheboygan, WI, The Geneva Art Fair in Geneva, IL, and Powderhorn Park Art Festival in Minneapolis. And as fate would have it, I got invited to the Morning Glory Festival in Milwaukee, WI making it five shows in a row. And I had promised all kinds of interesting commentary along the way. Well, once again, I a dumbfounded as to how quickly this past six weeks have gone.

However, it has been an adventure and perhaps telling you all about it will help me process it too. So, fasten your seat belts and hold on tight . . . well maybe it won't be that action packed, but it will definitely give you insight into the life of a traveling artist.

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments: