Thursday, August 21, 2008

Where's Henry?

In the weeks between my shows in Wisconsin and Illinoise during this summer's Big Aventure, I had the pleasure of staying in Appleton with my brother, his wife and their one year old, Henry! Here are Neil, Henry and Sarah while in Chicago this summer.


My sister-in-law, Sarah, totally spoiled me and I got to spend lots of time with Henry. "Where's Henry?" is a game that we would play each morning during Henry's play time before his morning nap.


We also took a trip to the beach with Henry's cousins and Henry had his first experience with the BIG bath tub! And Henry and I got a chance to play some more too.



I might be biased, but I think Henry is the best little kid in the world! After having the opportunity to spend two weeks in Appleton, I really miss him!


No comments: