Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Almost!


I am almost ready to move on to the sides! I know it have been several days since my last post, but I have been having photography problems. For some reason, perhaps the fact that I dropped it, my camera won't use the flash. So, those late night, after I have slaved all day, look what I have done pictures, haven't been turning out. So, today I took some in the middle of the day when the light was good. Oh, and just so you know, I have to stand on my desk and hold the camera to the ceiling to get the whole thing in view.

So, here it is. I am pleased. I can't wait to get to the sides and start to see the whole plan come together. I can seen bits and pieces, for instance the big mirrored circle is starting to appear, but the side pieces will really enhance it.

Tomorrow, I will finish the small mirror space on the left and the even smaller black piece and then will need to clear a couple of tables to get to working on the side panels. Wahoo! See you tomorrow.

No comments: