Saturday, January 5, 2008

Done With the Tiles!

I think I am finally done with the tiles. Can I be real? I have just affirmed why I don't work with little square tiles on a regular basis. I don't know if it is the media or my eye that demands perfection, but I just do not have the patience for little square tiles!

So, after half a day of futzing and putzing, I think I am done with the Karma tiles. Wahoo! Of course now that I have said that, I will find more things to fix, but the bulk of it is done. Here is a look at the project.

There were a few tense moments when I began to lay out the turquoise colored areas. What you see pictured is ALL the turqoise tile I had. As you can see, it came down to almost the square inch! I don't know if I am that good, or just that lucky :)

Next step, the mirrored tile. But first, I am going to the gym!

No comments: