Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Latest Dilemma

Here are the latest pics. I am steadily moving along and if I can decide what to do, just might finish the front this weekend. As I am sure you all figured, the install scheduled for this weekend didn't happen.







I am really liking the way this section of mirror turned out. I had a lot of fun working the patterns and flow together. I am really like the way it moves.
My latest dilemma is the the set of circles in the center of the horizontal hearth - the heart of the hearth. I have to look back to see what I originally had planned, but at one point I changed my mind and now I am stuck.

So, I took my latest pictures into PhotoShop and did some coloring to help me make up my mind. These are the two schemes I tried. I am having my age old struggle of "what color would be a logical result of these two colors mixing." I wish I could throw that out the window and just do something radical. Maybe someday. For now this is what I am thinking. What do you think?

No comments: