Tuesday, January 8, 2008

. . . Continued

Ok, that is what I needed. MUCH better! I have to admit that I wasn't so sure that this project was working out. I think I go through that at some point on every project, but I didn't want to say anything because the client has access to this blog ;) So, I pressed on and now it is feeling right.

Now, the dilemma with the "eye." I have been stuggling with the colors of the tiles. My original plan was that the intersecting circle on the right would be differentiated by materals, and the circle on the left would be set apart by a change in the colors. And the original design had the third circle from the center as pink, but there wasn't a pink in the Karma tile. So, I tried the red, but it just wasn't working for me. I was thinking about changing the entire circle colors to red, but I decided to stick with my original inclination. I studied but really needed to see the entire eye together before I could make a decision.

So, this is what I originally put down.
And this is what I am thinking of changing it to.
It also took a couple of days looking at it to realize that the little triangle between the green and the purple should be turqoise. I think I have it now.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Sonji Hunt said...

I'm glad you are perseverating over such tiny tiny spaces like the little triangle. It really does matter if those details are off. But honestly, I think sometimes WE are the only ones who see that. I ramble on about details and I find that others don't see what I see. Most of the time they like it before and then they like it after a change, even if they may not have made the same choice. We have to satisfy ourselves, work towards our vision. It's looking beautiful to me, Linda! I love watching the progression, of course.